Monday, November 3, 2008

Fun Times With the Jeff Packs!

I miss you guys already! We had such a great week with Jeff, Laura, Ethan, and baby Austin. I think it's so sweet that they would choose to spend their hard earned vacation time with us. I love spending time with my family, especially those who we don't get to see very often.


Baby Austin is the sweetest thing! He smiles and laughs all the time. You just want to cuddle and snuggle him, and kiss that cute face. Mom and Matthew had fun playing with him on their last night with us.

Love that double breast pump in the background! Gotta make that miracle milk for baby Ella!

Before we left for Mom's house, John asked me to fix his hair like Jeff's. As it turned out this was the only day Jeff had flat hair...funny. I thought it was so cute that John wanted to be like Jeff
Here we are at the Pumpkin Patch. Jeff hopped up on top of the hay bale maze to snap a few pics.

Emma and Ethan in the field of sunflowers...they were gorgeous.
Ava was not too sure about all this nature. Did you know that my kids are sometimes allergic to nature? We lovingly refer to it as N.D....Nature Defficient.

Ok, I guess this stuff isn't too bad...tastes pretty good. She'll eat anything!

All the kiddos lined up on their very own pumpkin. Sophie doesn't look uncomfortable at all. What a bunch of hams...look at those cheesy grins!
We all had a fun filled busy week, and were sad to see it come to an end. We're already looking forward to the next visit. We love ya'll!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Fun! That makes me want to visit so bad! By the way, how freakin' cute are your kids?

Music Mama said...

I'm still so jealous! What a fun week it must have been! You look great, by the way. Thanks for posting the pictures :)