Do you think you and David could practice and perform that at the reunion in June?! ha ha ha!!!
Oh yeah...absolutely! Didn't you get the memo about the talent show?
hilarious
We just laughed so hard! That's priceless
Oh my heck, Mark and I were laughing so hard! Oh yeah, and I'm so going to buy us the mouse pad of you two.
I'm so glad I was blogging---after BYU lost miserably to Utah, I needed a good laugh! You are so clever!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Do you think you and David could practice and perform that at the reunion in June?! ha ha ha!!!
Oh yeah...absolutely! Didn't you get the memo about the talent show?
hilarious
We just laughed so hard! That's priceless
Oh my heck, Mark and I were laughing so hard! Oh yeah, and I'm so going to buy us the mouse pad of you two.
I'm so glad I was blogging---after BYU lost miserably to Utah, I needed a good laugh! You are so clever!!!
Post a Comment