Ok, seriously...this has got to be the funniest thing I've EVER read!!! Tonight I stumbled upon this site called overheardintheward.com . I have been glued to it for the last hour. I could not stop. I kept reading page after page after page, and laughed like I haven't laughed in a very long time. My eyes burn, my throat hurts, and I'll be honest...I think I peed a little. I could totally relate. Have any of you ever heard crazy off the wall things in F&T meeting? Have you ever taught a primary class full of very honest, very funny 4 year olds? Can you recall the last time someone made a comment in R.S. or priesthood that made you feel awkward and uncomfortable? If you answered yes to any of these questions...then this site is for you. I hope I don't offend anyone. It's all in fun. And p.s.....my Mom called while I was in hysterics. I read a few to her and we were laughing so hard we could hardly get a breathe, couldn't talk...absolutely hysterical! Hey...if it's good enough for Sister Pack, then it's tops in my book!
Here's a little sample :
Do As I'm Doing goes horribly wrong!
Sunbeam Teacher: What else can we sing about? Billy, what do YOU do with your hands?Sunbeam: Play with my winkie!Sunbeam Teacher: Oh… my… well, we can’t sing about how fun that is to do… how about we sing about washing our hands?
Friday, November 7, 2008
Overheard In The Ward
Posted by Manda Panda at 10:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
That is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time! Thanks for sharing that, although I should've known better than to read it while I was eating breakfast. Now I have to clean breakfast spittle off my computer moniter. I'm going to share that on my blog too. It's just too funny not to pass on. ~Michelle
I haven't even gone to the sight yet and I'm laughing pretty hard. Billy's comment about Do as I'm doing is hilarious! Thanks for sharing that. I need some good laughs. Love ya-em
That site is awesome! I loved reading through all of them. Thanks for sharing it! I am going to start writing down stuff my primary class says. Love ya!
Here's one for you-
Andrea at FHE last week: Where does inspiration come from?
Victoria, excitedly: George Washington!
Yeah, we were struggling to get through it that day! I had a good time at the website. Thanks for the tip :)
That's great... you need to submit it...
Post a Comment