Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Emma's Wisdom

I had an amusing conversation with Emma this morning while she was taking a bath. I had to share the funny!

Emma : What's a baby?
Me : A little person that hasn't grown up yet.
Emma : Oh.
Me : I have 5 babies...Matthew, John, Noah, Emma, and Ava.
Emma : Don't forget Daddy.
Me : No, he's not my baby. He's my husband.
Emma : No, he's your baby Daddy.
Me(laughing) : Yep, you're right. He sure is.

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

And your his baby mama! That is SO funny! I love Emma!

Music Mama said...

Ha ha ha ha! Love it! xoxo

hannahshirley said...

Mandy!!! This is the funniest thing that I have read in a long time. Squeeze that little girl for me. Love you!

Cody and Utahna said...

What a smartie that girl is! I LOVE the elf dancing. I'm going to have to copy you and do my own! I've been away from Blogingdom for a while; it was good to catch up with you!

The Boover Bunch said...

That's really funny.

Gabe said...

I wish you could do some sound bytes so that we could get the whole experience. She is so great!

hannahshirley said...

I need your email address. Pronto. And Emmie's. I'm a really good email pen pal..

Unknown said...

hannah lies! she emailed me once and i emailed back and never heard back :(. i guess i'm not so great either, sorry i haven't responded. been busy with the end of school. last day of class is friday!

woah dude, i love this background. mine needs an update. please lend me your secrets and tell me where you found it.