you and dave were great, but the kids were soooooo funny! I'm at Jen's and we were all watching and wetting ourselves. We almst needed to change our "nappies"... Jen and her European words. I was elfed last year and definitly need to do it for the kids. Everyone looked great but Eva had us all in hysterics! Thanks for that! I want to watch Mom watching it. That would be enjoyable.
Often a completely overwhelmed, scatterbrained mom...always extremely and totally blessed! Here are my peeps... Matthew-9, John-8, Noah(angel baby - April 2004), Emma-2.75, and Baby Ava-9mos
5 comments:
even more hilarious
Love it!
That is great! I love these! By the way, Emma sort of looks like a mini Sarah Palin.
Will they ever live it down??? TOO Funny!
you and dave were great, but the kids were soooooo funny! I'm at Jen's and we were all watching and wetting ourselves. We almst needed to change our "nappies"... Jen and her European words. I was elfed last year and definitly need to do it for the kids. Everyone looked great but Eva had us all in hysterics! Thanks for that! I want to watch Mom watching it. That would be enjoyable.
Post a Comment