Hi. My name is Amanda and I am a blogaholic. The first step is admitting you have a problem, right? Well, I'm admitting it...I have a problem. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE blogland. I cannot stop. It is an addiction. I used to make fun of people who blogged. Now I am one of those people. And you know what? I am darn proud of it! I love that I can keep in touch with my many family members who live far away. I love that I'm getting to know people, who I thought I knew pretty well, even better. And I love that I am documenting those sweet, simple moments in life that are so easily forgotten. I used to scrapbook. I have not scrapbooked in over three years. Emma and Ava are not even born yet in my scrapbook. And at this stage I'm at in my life, I have no desire to play catch up. So I'm grateful for this journal of sorts that I have right here on my computer. Now let me say it again, this time with pride...my name is Amanda and I am a blogaholic.
Sunday, October 26, 2008
B.A....Bloggers Anonymous
Posted by Manda Panda at 11:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
Hahaha! I love it. I am right there with you girl!
Should we be attending chapter meetings? I always knew that once you got in here you'd fit right in :) Love you!!! xoxoxoxoxoxo
It is a fun world here, though my reality gets a bit neglected if I'm not disciplined with my computer time! There is no turning back no though. If you ever do get a little lonesome for those scapbooks you should check out scrapblog.com That is how I did my header on my blog.
Oh my gosh, I am definitely not a blog-aholic. I just got on my blog to add a little shout out and decided to read some. I didn't know you'd wrote A DANG THING that is showing on this page!
and the background is cute! and so is the signature!
You have been boo'ed! Check my blog. Love ya!
so funny and true about the scrapbooking especially!!! So good to hear from you and to peak into your life, and beautiful family. PineHaven seems like a million years ago, some great memories!!
Post a Comment