Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by Lindsay, and I have to say "thank you" to her for gently nudging me back into the world of blogging. I am so glad to be back! Ok, so the rules of this tag are to list 7 random or weird things about yourself. This shouldn't be too hard, since I really am random and weird. So here goes.

1. I ALWAYS gag when I brush my teeth. I do not feel like I've really done any good until I do this. I know...so lady-like.
2. I have this freakishly weird obsession with the roll of toilet paper needing to roll in the RIGHT direction. I have to physically restrain myself from changing other people's tp rolls when I'm using their bathrooms. For those of you who don't know the correct way, let me school you. The roll needs to roll from over the top, not from underneath. Yes, I know...I am a freak.
3. I have a serious addiction to Dr. Pepper...the sweet nectar of life.
4. I am a "tweeker". No, I don't do drugs. I am a decorating tweeker. I love to decorate and constantly change things in my house. Sometimes I'll spend the entire day doing and redoing and redoing one little area of my home. I have a sickness.
5. I'm a homebody. I get very homesick and have since as far back as I can remember.
6. One of my absolute very favorite things to do is go to Books-a-Million, find a comfy chair, a cold drink, and read free magazines for hours on end. I'm a moocher.
7. If I have another baby, I will have a water birth.

I think I'm supposed to tag people now. So, I tag Emmie, Becca, Hannah, Beth, Andrea, Michelle, and Utahna. Have fun with this girls!

9 comments:

Lindsay said...

I will be sure to fix my TP roll before you come out for the Forsyth Family shindig in June! Great idea on the free magazine reading, I'm so going to do that! Love ya girl.

Lindsay said...

P.S. How freaking cute is your signature? I love it!

hannahshirley said...

I'm laughing hysterically at this very moment in time.

Ang said...

I'm all about the free reading too! I used to spend hours in Barnes and Noble reading the newest books so I didn't have to buy them :)

Cyndi said...

Manda--most of your weird traits are shared with uncles, aunts, and cousins in the clan Forsyth! P.S. I found Diet Cherry Chocolate Dr Pepper for $1.00 per 6 pack!!!

Cody and Utahna said...

So glad to see you rejoin the blogging universe! I've really missed you :) So you want me to share all the freakish things about myself that I've tried so hard to keep hidden all these years?!? If I didn't think the world of you... By the way, what do you do with your kids while reading at BAM? I would like to start that hobby, if at all possible.

Manda Panda said...

Utahna,
This is a TOTALLY kidless hobby. You know I love the kiddos, but trips to BAM with them is def. NOT relaxing and enjoyable...i.e - alot of whining and begging to buy stuff! On those wonderful occasions when David gets home early from work or sometimes a non-busy Saturday, I take alittle time for myself to escape and recharge. I HIGHLY reccomend it...and it's free!!!

Suz said...

I thought of you during my anniversary dinner at Walnut Circle Grill last night....the toilet paper is on a little corner shelf thingy sideways! So I sat there sitting....hmmm.....would Amanda rather it be opening from the left or the right?????

Erin said...

I really liked reading all that about you! I feel closer to you...