Sunday, May 25, 2008

Do YOU know where your children are???

Well, apparently I don't! My nephew Parker just informed me that my children are on You Tube!....Whaaaaat? Yes, I thought I knew where they were. They were just outside playing with the neighbor kids, right? Right. Except I didn't know that our 15 year old neighbor was filming their shenanigans and posting it on you tube. I was a little freaked out at first, but I think it's all good now. We had a nice long talk about what is appropriate and what's not, peer pressure, CTR, and all that good stuff. Not that we haven't had this talk before, but it's always good to reinforce!

p.s. They are not on until almost the end, so fast forward, it's a little boring. ......Those crazy kids!

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

That is freakin funny! I love the kid at the end poking the guy in the bum with the stick!

Unknown said...

Manda Panda, you rock my world. I love that Matmoo Johnny are on youtube.

Erin said...

That is hilarious! Now, did they plan out the part where your boys emerge from the bushes with their midriff-baring shirts (hilarious) and then attack the kid, or was that just random? Whichever, it is too funny!

Unknown said...

I noticed that you have weezer in your playlist, did you know that they are about to come out with a new album, it's The Red Album. They have a video on youtube of the first single, it's called Pork and Beans.

The Boover Bunch said...

I think I just "pee"ed my pants. Hilarious! The costumes were genius. I remember tying my shirt up like that when I was a girl. (Mom hated it-it was so inappropriate). I've never seen boys do it, but I think they pulled it off. I loved the occasional glance into the camera. Gotta go put on some dry undies.