So, lately I've realized that Ava gets upstaged and overshadowed by her big sister. Emma is spunky, charismatic, and darn funny. But our little Ava is just as special. All of my kids have their own personalities with their own unique qualities, but they are all equally special to me. So today I am dedicating this blog to Ava!
This is Ava's "I'm starving and malnourished stage" due to her mother's unknown lactation deficiency. But did she cry or complain? No she did not. She slept 12 hours a night and rarely cried. What a sweet, sweet baby! What a sad, guilt ridden mother! Apparently she decided to eat her own hand since no one cared to feed her empty tummy.
Ava is my go with the flow child. She just kinda rolls with it. Hey, you wanna dress me up in a big giant M&M costume? No problem. You want me to lay on this furry rug in a fluffy pink tutu? Why not. ....... How can you not LOVE her?!!!
I love that she can soothe herself. Unfortunately I get preoccupied or am needed to unexpectedly clean up vomit or poop. This particular night she was waiting ever so patiently for me to feed her a bottle and put her to bed. I think Emma was having a meltdown or something, so Ava had to wait. When I came back 10 minutes later, this is what I found. Amid the chaos she had sucked her two fingers and fallen asleep. What can I say? We are so blessed to have her!
Ava, you are Mommy's precious girl! I love you sooooo much! How did I get so lucky? You are such a happy baby. You love to laugh and smile. You love to be talked to. You love to eat. You love to sleep. You love to snuggle me. I couldn't ask for anything better. What a privilege it is to be your Mommy! I LOVE YOU!!!
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Posted by Manda Panda at 3:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
I do love me some Ava Bava Schmava. She is so mellow but oh so sweet and cute. Snuggle her for Aunt Beth. Kiss Kiss.
That goes for Uncle Ronnie too, she is sooo sweet.
That goes for Uncle Ronnie too, she is sooo sweet.
Ava is SO cute! I could just eat her up! What a sweet sweet baby girl. Wish I could snuggle her!
P.S I tried to post a comment from my phone, but I don't see it, so if there are two of mine just know I'm a major dork!
sweet baby Ava. What a darling. I just saw her yesterday and got to get some sugar....lucky me. I love her hair in the ponytail. big kisses and hugs from emmie
I love her in the tutu.
She def. has the signature pack eyes.
Post a Comment